Friday, June 6, 2008

Photo128 New Website Coming Soon

Just wanted to let you know that I will be launching a new website this summer and wanted to give you a preview... Let me know what you think.

I also wanted to share with you the tool I'm using to build this website... It's Showit Sites and it is being created by David Jay and it is an absolutely phenomimal product. It makes creating and controling your website super easy... and the only limitation is your on imagination. It's in beta right now but you can still try it out by going to blog.showitfast.com. If you like it and are interested in subscribing, I have access to a few subscription codes that will allow you to be some of the first to use this service. Send me an email if want the subscription code... hurry though... I only have 5.

No comments: