Sunday, April 6, 2008

Attended a Wedding....

I was an attendee of a wedding this weekend at the Presidio Chapel in San Francisco and brought my camera just to take some candids. I brought my fastest lens which is my Canon 85mm f/1.2 cuz I didn't want to be obnoxious with my on camera flash. And besides, the photographer the bride and groom hired for the wedding had a flash and I didn't want to mess up her flow.... Anyway, I love shooting with this lens cuz I can stay a good distance away from the action while getting some great close-up shots with just a little light. The bride was a classic beauty so I decided to go with some B&W Lightroom Presets in my post edit. Most of these shots were taken wide open at f/1.2 and between 1/30th and 1/40th of a sec. Check out some of the shots...

No comments: